Outsourcing is probably the best solution in the world for cheap but quality web design and development services.
The advantages of web design outsourcing are many for both contractors and clients:
- the ability to provide services at a cheaper price while still keeping both the quality and profitability
- both parts can communicate by email, voice or chat anywhere on the globe – there is no need to be physically in touch
- there are a lot of freelancers and companies available
- there are many specialized websites that are connecting the clients with the providers
- you can work securely using milestones and escrows
- as client you can get a lot of proposals to choose from, before starting the work on the project.
- there are a lot of projects and clients on the market
- outsourcing is very scalable, so you can work for short periods of time or long term, with one ore more customers or providers
There are also some drawbacks about outsourcing:
- the lack of control, people involved being less attached to the project
- there can be problems with privacy and security when working with overseas teams
- communication can be a problem because of the language differences and time zone.
Here are the best online outsourcing websites: